Canada Camino Consent Form
I am aware of the risks of my participation in the Canada Camino organized by Aangen and Heart Space which may expose me to and result in physical injury or illness and emotional distress. Illnesses may be from but are not limited to communicable diseases such as COVID-19. Injuries and illnesses resulting from the Camino may have serious health consequences including disability and death.
- I acknowledge that I have no physical or mental health condition that would prevent my full participation in the Canada Camino.
- I declare that I understand the nature of the program and I voluntarily participate with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, or death. I agree to assume all risk involved with my participation in the Canada Camino led by Aangen and Heart Space.
- I agree that Aangen and Heart Space are in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I participate in the Canada Camino.
In addition to the above mentioned conditions, the World Health Organization has declared the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) a worldwide pandemic. Due to its capacity to transmit from person-to-person through respiratory droplets, the government has set recommendations, guidelines, and some prohibitions which we agree to adhere to and comply with. In consideration of these guidelines, I acknowledge that:
- I have not experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Symptoms include: fever, dry cough, extreme fatigue, pneumonia, severe gastrointestinal upset, difficulty breathing.
- I have not, nor have and of my close contacts, traveled by land, sea, or air internationally or to the USA within the last 30 days.
- I have not been, nor anyone in my household, diagnosed with COVID 19 in the past 30 days.